Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 4: Top 10 Pictures

Delayed, but as promised, my top 10 favorite photos from my four years at Drake. Here they are, in no particular order:

How could this girl not make the list?

Tons of great times with the chemistry club! This was before the relay for life event in the spring of 2012.

I helped out with the Campus Fellowship Valentine's Day Dinner all four years, and CF played a huge role in my life at Drake. Here I am with my mom and sister in 2010.

Spain! The summer of 2010 was amazing. Dad, my sister, and great aunt.

Cross country and track were the things that really drew me to Drake, and it was a great career. My first xc race in 2009.

I was lucky enough to have been able to attend the "Altitude Project", a Christian running camp in Mammoth Lakes, CA for three weeks in the summer of 2010 and 2011. Here I am with Ryan Hall, an awesome marathoner and Olympian!

At a Real Madrid Game with my cousin Yas and her friend Fran.

Halloween was always fun!

The Pecoraro group at the University of Michigan, where I conducted research last summer.

Street Painting was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment